Where to Stay
Special room rates above are for Fortune Club Members. Not a Fortune Club Member? Click here to join today!
- Complementary Hotel Stays for Elite and Platinum
- 246 rooms and suites
- Exclusive Sleep Number Beds allow you to set your bed to your perfect level of comfort
- Express online check-in up to seven days prior to your arrival date
- Complimentary membership in Fort McDowell's Fortune Club - new members receive $10 in casino play
- Radisson Gold Points Plus Program where you earn points toward free stays, airline tickets and merchandise
- Amethyst Spa
- Ahnala Mesquite Room and Lounge
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
One of the premier destinations
in The Valley of the Sun
Our Radisson Fort McDowell Resort is located immediately adjacent to the casino. You'll find this beautiful new 4-Diamond facility an elegant and luxurious overnight, weekend or extended-stay experience.
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort is near the bustling excitement of the Valley's famous shopping and entertainment venues, but is nestled quietly in the strikingly beautiful setting of Arizona's Sonoran Desert. The views alone are a dramatic experience. You can also enjoy a challenging round of golf on one of two championship courses at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, or true Wild West experiences at Fort McDowell Adventures.
Fort McDowell Casino sponsors a wide variety of exciting events, promotions and concerts and the Radisson offers packages for many of these events. Packages always include more than your share of fun and excitement and often include free tickets for casino events. For details just call and request our "Casino Events Package."
A stay at the Radisson means that you are "close enough to be connected, far enough away to be free."
Other nearby places to stay include the Eagle View RV Resort.